Rifll Publishing, Inc. is dedicated to creating|
inspired, fun, life-enriching books (for all ages).
Missions for YOUR Little
Heroes and Heroines
- ISBN: 978-1-935710-01-1
- 5" x 8", 138 pages, Paperback
- Copyright 2010 by Noname Porter-McShirley
- Published by Rifll Publishing, Inc.
- Publication Date: October 4, 2010
TEXT FROM THE BACK COVER:
Parenting / Preschool Games & Activities
. . . If you answered "YES" to any of these, then this book is coming to YOUR RESCUE!
- DOES YOUR CHILD crave your attention, when you have other things you need to get done?
- DO YOU NEED a hands-free game that's so simple you don't have to think about it, but still holds your child's attention for long periods of time?
- DO YOU WANT your child to have a head start on avoiding some real-world problems and dangers?
- IS YOUR CHILD interested in fire fighting, policing, ambulance driving, or rescuing people?
- DO YOU WANT to expand your child's sense of service to others, and his or her confidence to be heroic?
- DO YOU NEED to play with your child, WHILE you THINK about and DO other things?
Sirens. Speed. Authority. Saving the day. Mastering the problem.
- Whether you are a parent, grandparent, baby-sitter, older sibling, or caregiver, this book can save YOU time and energy, while satisfying and engaging your little hero-in-the-making.
- A great help for groups too -- parties, sleep-overs, day-care centers, etc.
- LARGE INTERIOR TEXT for easy reading.
- Use at home, around town, or on vacation.
. . .Entertain AND positively influence your child.
Recommended for use with children 3 to 6 years old.
Copyright 2010-2011 Rifll Publishing, Inc.